Masala chai is a blend of CTC, milk, sugar/jaggery and, of course, your favourite masalas. The list of masala is quite long, starting with ginger and cardamom, as these two species are most loved by masala tea lovers. Additionally, you can always add black pepper, clove, cinnamon, and star anise to make it spicier. For aromatic herbs, mint and basil work the best. In other words, everybody has his or her own recipe for masala chai. The quantity of ingredients and choices of species varies from person to person. However, the goal remains the same – making a cup of delicious and kadak masala chai.
Why make the process so complex when the target is so simple?
Look no further for the best tea masala when you can get the best masala chai readily available at home. You can escape the hassle of preparing chai masala powder and just use Chiya Leaf’s kadak masala chai to charm your taste buds with authentic masala tea. It saves your time spent on mincing different species. Additionally, people often complain that masala chai is bitter, which happens only when you do not put ingredients in proportion. Moreover, they find it hard to be consistent with their recipe, which results in different tastes every time. So, when you use ready-to-use kadak masala chai, you are sure of consistency and taste that will suit your palate.
Chiya Leaf kadak masala chai ingredients:
- CTC tea (It has a CTC blend from 50 Dooar and Assam tea gardens, along with fannings of Darjeeling black tea)
- Black pepper
Masala chai recipe:
- Put 1/3rd or ½ cup of water (you can choose the quantity as per your taste) in a pan.
- Put 1 teaspoon (about 2 grams) kadak masala chai in water.
- Bring the water to boil.
- Pour 2/3rd or ½ cup of milk (you can choose the quantity as per your taste) into the simmering tea.
- Now, put sugar or jaggery as per your taste.
- Boil the tea and put it on simmer for about 4 minutes or until it turns dark.
- Strain the kadak tea and pour it into serving cups.
Voila! It’s time to enjoy the cuppa of your true Indian masala chai!
In the comment section below, let us know if this kadak chai qualifies to be among the best masala tea brands in India.